Group Health Partnership
In addition to counseling services provided by Northwest Behavioral clinicians, we also offer in-home care and assessment for qualified Group Health participants.
Our Licensed Mental Health Professionals visit clients in their home, nursing facility, or assisted care setting. We work with family and other care providers to:
- Assess mental health needs.
- Coordinate services with care providers.
- Consult with Primary Care Physicians.
- Create Treatment Plans.
Case Management services are designed to
- Stabilize care in response to crisis.
- Reduce the need for mental health hospitalizations.
- Create a network of care to ease the burden clients and families might otherwise experience.
To find out if you, your loved one, or a patient qualifies for Case Management Services, call Northwest Behavioral today!